We are pleased to share some representative excerpts from our guest book with you. A big thank you to our guests for allowing us to share these.
- We thank you for a great time away from everyday stress in a sensual cave full of love and relaxation and an unobtrusive luxury service, which left nothing to be desired.
- We came with a smiling gaze and left with glowing eyes. A dream.
- Our time here was short, but intense.
- After 20 years of marriage the train had lost a little bit of pace. Then my wife thought the kettle needed a little steam again to bring the old locomotive back to pace. And that is exactly what happened here in the Love Cave. In this great ambiance, we have tried things, which should be normal at home - but unfortunately are not. Certainly it is the very lovingly furnished rooms, the many details and the excellent service of the friendly owners that allowed us to spend a very sensual time.
- This paradise really is something very special.
- Absolute discretion and undisturbedness.
- If there was a second Garden of Eden, it would be here in the Love Cave.
- Do we have to share the hot tub and sauna with other guests?
- At what time is check-in / check-out?
- My partner is allergic to nuts. Can you change the meals accordingly?
- I would like to surprise my partner with a stay at the Love Cave, but don't know whether she will be deprecating the erotic equipment.
- We don't want to be disturbed when you serve breakfast. Is that possible?
- We prefer white wine. Do we need to bring our own?
- Is the outdoor hot tub usable year round?
- Is parking available?
- Which erotic equipment is available in the Love Cave?
1. Do we have to share the hot tub and sauna with other guests?
No, you are completely undisturbed. During your stay, the entire Love Cave and all amenities are to be exclusively used by you.
2. At what time is check-in / check-out?
Our regular check-in time is 4 pm; check-out is before 12 pm. Exceptions may exist for special offers, but we will let you know about this when you request a booking with us.
3. My partner is allergic to nuts. Can you change the meals accordingly?
Of course we will adapt our meal selection according to your allergies and preferences. For example, we will also cater vegetarian meals. We will contact you about your meal requests shortly before your stay with us.
4. I would like to surprise my partner with a stay at the Love Cave, but don't know whether she will be deprecating the erotic equipment.
The equipment of the Love Cave is first and foremost romantic: you will immerse yourself in sensual scent and candle light. Only when browsing around will you take notice of the erotic equipment and decide whether you want to use it. Unsuspecting partners of our guests have always been positively surprised.
5. We don't want to be disturbed when you serve breakfast. Is that possible?
Our breakfast, including crisp bread, is freshly prepared each day. We place your breakfast in the outside fridge in the morning, where you can take it at your leisure. This way we make sure that you and your partner can enjoy each other completely undisturbed.
6. We prefer white wine. Do we need to bring our own?
We have noble wines of all flavors and also many different beer varieties available for you. We are happy to cater to your requirements if you let us know that you would like to have a certain type of beer or wine.
7. Is the outdoor hot tub usable year round?
Yes the hot tub is usable year-round. Especially in cold weather a hot bath feels just right.
8. Is parking available?
You can usually park right in front of the property; otherwise, there is more street parking available just down the road. Please do not park in our driveway.
9. Which erotic equipment is available in the Love Cave?
We provide a rich variety of erotic toys, furniture and costumes, which you can explore and try out during your stay. You may get a little taste of the available toys